Thursday, October 16, 2014

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SATURN?




Hello 6th level pupils!!!! 

Congratulaions for your work!!!  You are doing great models about the solar system. I'm very proud of you, the way you work, how you talk and make desisions and how you collaborate with your classmates. Congratulations again!! I'm very happy with you. 

Well, if you click on the planet Earth you can go to an online activity where you can complete satences about Saturn. I hope you like!!!! See you tomorrow in class!!!!! 


                              http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/word-games/fill-the-gap/saturn

3 comments:

  1. CARLA ORTIZ ORELLANA 6ºB:

    I like this activity, it's very funny, but there are some words that I don't know, and so I look the diccionary. ¡¡I like the english blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla Gracia Boned 6ºAOctober 20, 2014 at 4:38 PM

    Hello Andrea!! That blog is really beautifull!! I really like your clases en your activitis!!

    Lot of kisses

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello girls!!!! Thank you very much for your comments!!! I really like being your teacher and leraning and sharing knowledge with you everyday!!!! I'm also happy that you like the activities. You are doing a great work!!!! See you tomorrow in class!! Good night!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Todos los comentarios que se realicen no serán publicados al instante. Por seguridad, antes serán revisados para su aprobación.

Tots els comentaris que es realitzin no seran publicats al moment. Per seguretat, abans seran revisats per a la seva aprovació.