Hello everyone!! How are you!!! As I told you, you have got some questions to answer about the reading of the Student's book "Emperor penguins":
- Where do Emperor penguins live?
- Can they fly?
- What's the weather like in Antarctica?
- How tall are they? What's their weight?
- When does the female penguin lay an egg?
- After the female penguin lays and egg..... What does the male penguin do? And the female penguin?
- What happens in June and July?
- What happens in August?
- Please, explain with your own words or summarize the whole process since the penguin lays one egg until the chick goes to the ocean to swim an eat fish.