Thursday, April 23, 2020

6th grade THURSDAY 23RD OF APRIL


Hello everyone!!

As you know, today is
WORLD BOOK DAY!!!
 


What is your favourite book? Tell me in the comments!
My favourite book is Harry Potter! :D

A partir d’avui i cada dijous, anem a llegir un llibre en anglès tots junts. El llibre és: “The Mistery of Manor Hall” de Jane Cammack. Jo posaré unes pàgines del llibre a la entrada del blog i unes preguntes que haureu de copiar i contestar a la llibreta o a un full cada semana. Quan tornem a l’escola, comprovaré que totes les preguntes están fetes i corregides. Teniu una semana per fer-les, ja que posaré noves fulles i les correccions cada dijous. No us preocupeu si no enteneu tot, és normal, podeu fer-vos una petita llista del vocabulari que no enteneu de cada capítol a la llibreta i buscar el significat aquí: https://www.wordreference.com/


-QUESTIONS:

1-Where does Uncle Henry live?
2-Who is going to stay with Uncle Henry?
3-What does their grandma say about Uncle Henry?
4-Where is their mum going?
5-Does Milly like the house? Why/Why not?
6-Are Tom and Milly early?
7-Which room can nobody go in?

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!

13 comments:

  1. Hello Ester,i'm Paula.In the other comentary i put Paula but the corrector change the name.My favorite book is Geronimo Estilton,because is very good,and emocionant.See you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula!! I like Geronimo Stilton too! :D

      Delete
  2. Hello i'm Manar my favourite book is Harry potter
    I love it.
    Bey 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello i'm Athenea my favorite book is ATHENEA Y LOS ELEMENTOS EL CORAZÓN DE ATLANTIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favourite book is ossidea

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Ester I am Mohamed my favourite book is the crazy hacks and one question me han dicho que hay un test me puedes dejar un enlace thanks you bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mohamed! Of course!
    Mira, aquí tienes el link al vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2EaShOQxFA&list=PLBGKadKOvVizTW1rx1gq5aNk9m6pcUA9j
    I aquí el link al test: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vx7KZ5MFdakE3-2ttKADAto0VyzPetOmGvTNly9viwM/edit
    ¡Espero que puedas hacerlo! Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO I'AM ALI MY FAVOURITE BOOK IS THEGREF BEY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I have never heard of that book, interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I have never heard of that book, interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Todos los comentarios que se realicen no serán publicados al instante. Por seguridad, antes serán revisados para su aprobación.

Tots els comentaris que es realitzin no seran publicats al moment. Per seguretat, abans seran revisats per a la seva aprovació.