Wednesday, May 13, 2020

3rd LEVEL Wednesday 13th of May

HELLO CHILDREN!

How are you today? Do you feel good or super good?
I can play the recorder
You play the recorder with Susana.
What instrument or instruments can you play?
Answer in the comment box: I CAN PLAY THE... 

OK, LET'S GET STARTED!
REMEMBER:



Exersice number one
Exercise number two

MINI GAME
Action verbs-listening memory game.
Outdoor Toys from Steve and Maggie.

I have something very important to say...

HAVE A NICE DAY!




6 comments:

  1. Hello.I'm Mohamed Ahalli.I can play the Tambourine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mohamed! I forgot! I can play the tambourine too!
      Thank you Mohamed. Have a nice day.❤️️😘

      Delete
  2. Hello.I'm Adam Ahalli.I can play the flute.
    Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adam. Very clever!!❤️️😘Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hello good morning Carmen I am Nurbu sherpa
    I can play the piano, guitar.. Thank you and have a great day 😍🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nurbu! Wow! That's great! Thank you Nurbu!❤️️😘

      Delete

Todos los comentarios que se realicen no serán publicados al instante. Por seguridad, antes serán revisados para su aprobación.

Tots els comentaris que es realitzin no seran publicats al moment. Per seguretat, abans seran revisats per a la seva aprovació.